"The Vision of Packaging and Converting ... Seeing Beyond 2020"
Converting Facilities and Brand Owners
Discounted Hotel Rates End March 23
A special registration rate just for you!
What Will You “See” at IFPED 2020?
You will discover solutions to complex challenges in today’s flexible packaging industry through a comprehensive technical program that is second to none.
Currently impacting the industry are two topics on the mind of many: circular economy and sustainability. These highly relevant topics factor prominently in the overall program, which addresses not only technical challenges but also consumer perception, the journey to commercialized recycling and the war on plastics and packaging waste. Additional topics you will find at IFPED 2020 include:
- Technical advancements in extrusion coating and laminating
- How to create a more sustainable end product
- Integrating paper fibers into flexible packaging designs
- New developments in PET replacement film
- Novel paper-based disposable cup technology
- Machinery solutions for film sustainability
- Barrier challenges
- Extrusion coating versus adhesive lamination
What You Can “See” in San Diego
No matter your adventure interest, San Diego has some of the best once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for you:
- Take in some history on the iconic USS Midway
- Get lost in an urban adventure at the world famous Balboa Park
- Relax in La Jolla, the quintessential beach town along Highway 101
Build an exciting itinerary and make the most of your time in beautiful San Diego.