Putting Your Health and Safety First
TAPPI FlexPack PLACE Conference organizers are following the safety guidelines and protocols of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Texas, Travis County, and the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center.
Below are the changes and information on what to expect onsite at FlexPack PLACE Conference:
- Recommend six feet of social distancing
- Increased use of larger indoor spaces for relationship building functions, allowing for social distancing
- More frequent sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations provided throughout the Conference Center and at all food stations
- Food and beverage functions will have serving attendants and plexiglass shields
- Color-coded wristbands will be provided: Red = 6ft contact; Yellow = Some close contact; Green = Contact is welcome
- Face coverings will be required where appropriate
We want to thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we continue to pivot and adapt to these changing circumstances. Rest assured we will continue to issue public announcements should the above guidelines be changed by either the CDC or Travis County.